Friday 23 May 2014

A QUICK BOY LAYOUT




Good Morning, how are you all? Rikki here today trying not to get blown away with the wild weather over here in Western Australia. Love this weather, winter is finally here and the the rain is the best thing ever. But we aren't here to discuss the weather, today I am sharing with you a quick, fussy cut boy page .

For me I love just adding a little interest with some fussy cut flowers  and lets face it we all have some of them lying around I tend to do a whole sheet of flowers and just use a sandwich bag to store what I don't need for a quick layout later on. Or maybe I am just hoarding? but if hubby asked I am being prepared.....


Don't forget to use a little Foam Mount to help add depth and some height, and you cant go past a strip of Washi tape for a quick boarder strip. My favourite is the the Film Strip.


Why not jazz up a plain tag and use Spellbinders Alphabet Dies to make your own quick title.


12 x 12 Textured Cardstock Blue Boy
12 x 12 Textured Cardstock Blue Boy
Washi Tape 15mm x 10m roll Film Strip
Washi Tape Film Strip
Font One - Lowercase
Font One - Lowercase
12mm Foam Tape
12mm Foam Tape

Also I would like to say... Thank you. Thank you to all those who have entered the Molossi Mood Board so far, I can speak on behalf of the design team we are blown away from the entries so far and for those who still want to give it a go you have time and we cant wait to see your entries.

Till next week, have a creative weekend.

 Rikki 
xxxxxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment