Monday 17 February 2014

ENDLESS SUMMER FUN BY LEANNE


Hi Leanne here for my share for you for February!! I used 7 Dots Domestic Goddess for this layout and I decided to go with the grunge feel for this month. So I added lots of texture to the background using stamps, mists and inks, as well as a little coffee staining. And added some flowers and embellishments to finish off the layout. 



I have used the Molossi chipboard title Endless Summer which I painted in Gesso first then I used coffee to stain the title, then I added a few black colour shine splats of paint. 




A close up of the Brick Wall which I painted in gesso coffee stained it and then added a few colours of distress inks. 



The Chicken Wire is tucked in behind the flowers, I painted it in gesso first and then I used a brown Gelato stick dry to give a rustic look. The main flower is the from the Letters from Paris set from Manor House Creations.

You can purchase these through the wholesale or retail sites and don't forget to check out our blog for more inspiration at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au



1 comment: