Monday 25 November 2013

FROGS LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM LOL

Gail has created this cute frog layout! 
Here is what she has to say about creating it!

So you sent me FROG chipboard......

I hate frogs....... as a child they peered at me and hopped on me whilst I sat on the outdoor toilet.
Belch!
Now I have up to 20 sit on my windowsills at night eating the bugs and I still hate them.

So here is the page

On this page I used the Molossi Frogs which I covered with gesso and used a Kaiserfusion pen to colour them green, then I added the googly eyes.
I also used the Molossi Brick Chipboard. I coloured the mortar with leather glimmer mist and coloured the bricks with creamy brown fluid chalk ink.
The papers are Kaisercraft Basecoat and brick stencil, which I stencilled  a brick pattern on the top of the page. I also used cardboard from a box, ripped and inked with creamy brown fluid chalk ink to create the background. 
Love the page....but still hate Green frogs

Thanks
Gail

Narrabri Craft Supplies
Gail Anderson
224 Boundary St
Narrabri NSW 2390
0267924614






Photobucket

1 comment: