Monday 14 October 2013

MORE INSPIRATION - USING MOLOSSI CHIPBOARD

 
Take a look at these gorgeous cards by Cathi using Molossi chipboard. This is how Cathi created the first card! 
"I used Molossi's Small Dress Form #1. It is so intricately cut out I couldn't cover up the chipboard in thick paint so I used gorgeous chalk ink for great coverage and color! I added a quick sentiment some coordinated cut out pieces and paper from Tilda Summer Blues and some gorgeous velvet ribbon in my stash! Simple and elegant, I just love the touch Molossi chipboard adds!
 
 
 
 
 
 
My second card also features the Tilda papers, this one reminds me of a china plate setting. I added a small key from the chipboard Door Handles and Keys set, a doily and some more ribbon and twine. Simple and elegant with a fun French greeting!
 
Molossi chipboard can be used in so many types of paper crafting, like my recent canvas, cards, layouts and more!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment