Wednesday 23 October 2013



Hi everyone, I am back with an amazing layout by the talented Leanne Nankervis!  I have known Leanne through scrapbooking (in real life) now for some years - her style is amazing - especially her fussy cutting, vintage layouts - I am in awe of these!
This is what she had to say about this gorgeous layout featuring Molossi products:




I created this layout using the awesome Molossi large doily chipboard frame as a feature on my page. Seeing I was using Graphic 45 Steampunk papers the Molossi cogs went perfect with this range of papers. I did lots of layering and fussy cutting in this layout and embellished it with metal hardware, chipboard and flowers.
The Molossi Large Doily Frame  I painted in Ranger metallic copper paint dabber.
 
 
Molossi Products: - Small Roses- Large Chipboard Doily- Steampunk Cogs
 
Other Products used: - Graphic 45 papers, metal hardware, Petaloo flower, trim 
Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. love it leanne the steampunk look is a fav of mine and great use of that chippy frame too :)

    ReplyDelete