Wednesday 17 July 2013

Our next share for the day is from Cathi, this is what Cathi shares:
I love watching you grow up together 

My girls are growing up so fast, sometimes they get along great, sometimes one wrong look and World War 3 breaks out. Last summer they had such a great day out building sand castles and collecting shells on the beach in Oregon, USA. I wanted to document that. They fight a lot, and I know it will probably get worse as they get closer to their teen years, but they do love each other and they can still play amazingly well together sometimes! I still can't believe sometimes that I am a mom to these beautiful little personalities, they make me proud, they tire me out, they exasperate me. I love them so much, and it brings a tear to my eye to see time passing by so fast. I am so glad I am their mom!!

I love the Molossi chipboard Fence Wire Panel (small) that I used here. It reminded me of fishing netting and I thought it would work great here for added texture for the layout! I sprayed it here with Lindy's Stamp Gang Tibetan Poppy Teal mist.

I used real shells from our beach trip, beautiful 7 Dots Dreamer paper and stickers, and gorgeous flowers and lace from Tresors de Luxe. I used a chevron mask and modelling paste which I sprayed with Shimmerz Olive Branch mist to add texture to the background, along with some May Arts burlap.

Thanks so much for looking!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment