Wednesday 17 July 2013

Ohh I have one more I have to share, back with Leanne 
This is what Leanne emailed us:
 
Just sharing another grunge mixed media layout I created using Molossi's great chipboard pieces. I started with a grey Bazzill cardstock and used a sketchy background paper from Basic Grey, For my grunge background I started with a white piece of cardstock which I primed with a liquid gesso paint, I then you used a few colour Faber Castell Gelato's for the background with some stamping with texture stamps, washi tapes, plaster's texture tape and some stencilling. I primed the chipboard pieces with a Gesso paint for the splatt's I used a red gelato stick and used a brush to watercolour it then used a black gelato to shade the outside and blended it with my finger, I then used the chicken wire stencil and some black dabber paint over the top. The bricks I primed and used a grey and white gelato and blended again with my finger and the same for the barbwire strips and the small frame adding bits of black to the barbwire.


Molossi - Chipboard sml barbwire frame
Barbwire strips
Brick Wall
Paint splatts
Non
Molossi - Bazzill cardstock, Basic grey paper, Faber castell gelato's, Gesso paint, kaisercraft texture stamp, plaster's tape, Ranger paint dabbers, Crafters worshop chicken wire stencil negative, Archival black ink, Tim Holtz distress ink black, Basic Grey sticker sheet, Kaiser sticker sheet, black sharpie pen, washi tapes, flair button and black cotton.

More of Leanne's work can be viewed at
leannesscrappystuff.blogspot.com.au


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment