Sunday 2 June 2013


This lovely lady always has a show to share, tonight Marelle shares
 PINK BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED LAYOUT


Molossi products
X-Pressit foam double sided tape
Pink cardstock
Pink Paper Flowers
Molossi Black diamante jewels
Molossi Pale pink and black spot with white netting flower
Black Cardstock
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Non Molossi products
Studio Calico white star vellum
Fine Black ribbon from Spotlight




 Hi there
When I looked at part of my DT kit from Molossi this month, I knew I had just the right photo I had taken recently of a friend’s baby girl.
I took the pink cardstock and laid the vellum over the top – I adhered the vellum with Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive in small spots at the corners of the cardstock.
Next I took a photo of baby Havana (6x4) and mounted the picture onto some black cardstock .
I cut some pieces of the double sided foam tape and laid it on top of each other and attached it underneath the photo so it was at the same level on top of the flower pieces.
I took the large pink and black Molossi flower but found it was too large for my layout. I decided to cut it into 4 pieces and use it as a base for the gorgeous photo. I glued one piece at the right hand top and the other piece at the bottom left hand so I could mount the photo on top of the flower pieces.
I glued 3 pink flowers onto the larger pieces of the flower, including the black diamantes randomly onto the flower pieces.
I cut a small quote which I love “bloom where you are planted”this quote was perfect for this layout and mounted it onto a small amount of black cardstock. Next I took some very fine black ribbon and framed the layout.


 
 Be sure to check out Marelle's blog for more great creative ideas
 
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment